Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Danish Metal Awards 2008 - Primordial

• 05-10-2008 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭

Just saw this on blabbermouth.
    International Metal Album of the Year:

METALLICA: Death Magnetic
    OPETH: Watershed
    PRIMORDIAL: To the Nameless Dead
    SLIPKNOT: All Hope Is Gone
    TESTAMENT: The Formation of Damnation

That's a serious achievement for the lads, of course they deserve to win but what're their chances? :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

fully deserved nomination and completely present on merit.
    it is better than the metallica album (which i am a fan of) and the slipknot one.

havent heard the testament one, but the opeth one is excellent.

come on the lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Gowan Denmark!!! They know their **** !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Ah deadly - really love To The Nameless Dead, so it'd be great to see them win it. Primordial & Testament were 2 of the best bands at Graspop this year, so it's well earned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Luvin de buzz m8!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

They're in some sh!t hot company there (apart from Slipknot:rolleyes:). Good luck to them - they deserve the acclaim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Hats off to them, thats some seriously heady company their off against though, but best of luck to the lads.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Thats gas. I saw them play at the highstool years and years back. Picked up their CD at the gig which is since lost amid the detroitus of time but was seriously impressed with that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Damn, fair play to them! They certainly deserve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Well done to them, tis a savage album although I would say it will be hard to beat Opeth in a scandinavian poll.

Looking forward to seeing them again in Jan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Jesus ... I think I still have their demo some place. Well done to the lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

If you're reading lads, big thumbs up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

It is a terrific achievement, well done guys. To The Nameless Dead is awesome. Hard to believe these guys have been around since 1991. Well done Primordial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

big up primordial - haven't heard any of their stuff in years but they always did what they do for the right reasons...

Advertisement