Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God is an Astronaut

Options
  • 05-10-2008 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Heard these guys are coming to Cork soon, anyone know any details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

Cypress Avenue, Friday 17th October, 9pm, €13.50

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Excellent, tickets on the door or what?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Kold wrote: »
    Excellent, tickets on the door or what?

Cypress Avenue usually has tickets on the door but apparently now you can buy tickets online through their website. (Well, by "their website" it turns out that I actually mean via tickets.ie, but at least it's better than ticketbastard...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭AFC_1903

You can probably get tickets in advance from The Old Oak bar (as Cypress Avenue is part of the same complex) and almost certainly from Comet/Plugd Records (I forget which name it is now) at the Grand Parade end of Washington Street. Tickets then being avaliable on the door if it is not sold out (I would imagine).

Advertisement