Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car valet what to expect???

Options
  • 05-10-2008 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Bought a new car looking to get it valetted. I really want every internal crevice cleaned, not a piece of dirt or dust left. Also want the seats and carpets cleaned. So my question is... is every nook and cranny covered in a full interior valet??? Also can anyone reccommend one around the dun laoghaire, bray area???????
    cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

if you want everything done and done to an amazing standard check out www.detailer.ie there work is amazing, just have a look at their portfolio, plus if your interested they will teach you how to do it your self and they also sell the products

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

+1

Detailer really seem to do the business when it comes to car valeting. Highly reccomended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

willy on mary st

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

xbox36016 wrote: »
    willy on mary st

who on where?

xbox ..you better start making sense soon, I'm beginning to get fed up by your continuous nonsensical posts all over the forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

slick31 wrote: »
    Bought a new car looking to get it valetted. I really want every internal crevice cleaned, not a piece of dirt or dust left. Also want the seats and carpets cleaned. So my question is... is every nook and cranny covered in a full interior valet??? Also can anyone reccommend one around the dun laoghaire, bray area???????
    cheers.

expect any mone or valueables to go missing too.... Never say never as it happens to everyone.... :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

S.I.R wrote: »
    expect any mone or valueables to go missing too.... Never say never as it happens to everyone.... :mad:

get back in your cardboard box :mad:, that aint going to happen in a propper place they will be too busy buffing and compounding to notice you loose change in the door

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

Thought the detailer lad only did the cars outside ?

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

voxpop wrote: »
    Thought the detailer lad only did the cars outside ?

Seems to be a common minsunderstanding ;)

We hoover out the inside of every car. However, if you want everything shampoo'd, dressed and leather treated, there is a small additional fee.

Advertisement