Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would someone do me a favor? Installing blog...

Options
  • 05-10-2008 5:15pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys... I need wordpress installed on a site, I'm kinda lost when it comes to setting up databases etc. Would anyone like to really help me out a lot and do it for me? I believe it is 5 mins if you know what you are doing...
    Thanks in Advance!
    Zascar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Dunno do you know this but wordpress have people todo this for you..

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks but the service no longer available...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

There's a list here

most will do it for nada or a very small free but i'm sure one of them could help you

http://www.mulley.net/wordpress-installerdesigner-list/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

all sorted for ya now OP. enjoy :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanbks Miju! Always love the way there are so many sound boards.ie members willing to help! :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Zascar wrote: »
    Thanbks Miju! Always love the way there are so many sound boards.ie members willing to help! :D

no probs only took 2 mins TBH. and it's what make the boards community so ehhhh boards communityish :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement