Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOKIA E90 V IPHONE

• 05-10-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Has anyone any ideas about this ? which phone offers greater services?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

What do you want from the phone? They both have merits but it depends on what you are looking for. For example...
    What are your top 5 "must haves" in a mobile?

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

internet access
    camera -both video and still
    compact
    easy texting i.e. large handset

very simple requirements as you can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

iPhone is ruled out by point 2
    No video cam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

480905 wrote: »
    Has anyone any ideas about this ? which phone offers greater services?

You couldn't find two more different phones if you tried. They're like chalk and cheese. I'm curious, what draws you towards the E90?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

internet access - Both fine. iphone is a better browser
    camera -both video and still - E90 trumps here
    compact - erm E90, compact? Not exactly. THink of it as a micro laptop. iphone is slim but wide. E90 is built very very solidly.
    easy texting i.e. large handset - Both large, no buttons for texting on the iphone could be a problem for some.

Bonus of E90 is dual screens and the internal resolution of 800x352 which is great.
    But its heavy and big. I've been using one for a year and love it though as it negates for me the need for a laptop out and about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement