Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battery life

• 05-10-2008 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

i recently changed from o2 bill pay to vodafone ready to go. i have a sony ericsson k850i which i got unlocked but the battery started dying after a couple of hours. i got this phone replaced but the new one is still the same. anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 G-izzles

I'm the same man, i got the sony ericsson w910i and it's never lasted longer than two days! but sure i went back to meteor and complained to your man and he gave me a battery from a different w910i and it SEEMS to be worki out ok.
    I would say go back to your service provider and complain but i'm not really sure who that is now?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

If i were you i'd ask them to switch it for the Sony Ericsson c902 and pay the difference.
    I bought mine three days, fully charged it and still have half the battery remaining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

If you're mostly in a 2G Vodafone area your phone could be wasting battery looking for a 3G signal maybe ?
    I know with the Nokias you can set them to use 2G only (aka GSM , GPRS}

Advertisement