Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running into UCD - Showers?

Options
  • 05-10-2008 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hey,
    I was looking into start running into/from UCD. Are there any showers which one could use, ideally in the sports centre.
    Im sure I could just find the code for Crunch fitness lockerroom and use them, seem as when I was a member just about every jimmy did that!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

They have them on the bottom floor in engineering if you're anywhere near there. They're probably more useful if you want to use the running track

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There's showers in the normal changing rooms in the sports centre too.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭snack_ie

Yeah i figured that, but I just wasnt sure if they would always be open or not?!? Any ideas, probably not around 8.40/8.45 in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They should be, I've definitely been in them at 9am before for TKD-related stuff, I can't see why they wouldn't be open just before then.

The Crunch Fitness changing rooms are open from 7am anyway.

Advertisement