Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Visa Help

Options
  • 05-10-2008 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

Myself and my husband would love to move to Aus. Im 28 and he is 31 so although i can get a 1 yr working visa he cant because of his age,.
    I dont think we qualify under the skills visa i have a cert in accounts but that doesnt seem to show on the list.

My Husband works in a warehouse he did work in the building trade but years ago but never did any college etc.

Can anyone suggest and loop hole or way we could get in he has a sister living there also.

Can we send him in on say a student visa and me on a one yr work visa or beacause we are married would they allow us do this..

Any help would be greatly needed..

Thanks in advance...

:) :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Does he qualify under the skill regulations? Not going to college doesn't necessarily rule you out.

My Dad who is 51 is currently in the process of sorting out a permanent visa to come over. He never even did his Leaving Cert. All he needed to do was sort a job whereby the employer guaranteed him employment for a minimum three years.

Advertisement