Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

small 7 seater wanted

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,084 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

maireadH wrote: »
    Small means (to me) reasonably cheap and also reasonably small foot print. The back two seats won't be used all the time - I've 3 kids but do a lot of shared runs / have other kids over after school etc.

I know you said you wanted 7 seats, but....

I have a 6-seater Honda FRV (2.2 diesel). It's small outside, massive inside, and great for 3 kids. Boot is a bit limited, but that's down to it's small footprint (only a bit bigger than a Golf).

I've found that 6 seats is usually plenty, but sometimes not enough. This is always going to be an issue, unless you buy a minibus.

If I had to buy now I'd get a used S-Max (wasn't available when I got my FRV). I know you don't want a big car, but it is incredibly practical and I reckon used examples are available for reasonable money from the UK.

Advertisement