Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Turn on Creative Zen

Options
  • 05-10-2008 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi,

I've got a creative zen vision:m 60gbs. Its been working fine for about a yr, I tried to turn it on a couple of days ago and it froze on the zen vision screen. I tried to reset by sticking pin into reset, player rebooted but froze again at the same screen. Couldn't turn off and had to wait for power to die.

Recharged and connected to pc, turns on and freeze's at the same zen vision:m screen. The pc is not seing the device. If I use any of the creative tools it says the player is not connected.

Any ideas how to fix?? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭coldfeet

sorry mod, please move, just saw there was a thread for portable media players.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Coldfeet. I've got one of these. I have never had problems but have noticed that the support site on the Creative website is very good. maybe try there too . Spin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Hi,

I have the 30GB one and it gave up the ghost too. It also froze when I was skipping through songs and had to keep resetting it. Not good for it or so it seems as now there is a hardware fault and it is now fully dead! When I had problems with mine I sent it off to Creative to fix and they did so but I think maybe I abused mine (not their fault). So I would suggest going onto their website and going to the help screen and they might even have something their to help you fix it.

All the best with it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭sioda

How are you charging it??

The vision m needs a wall charger session every so often to keep it going

Work in a shop an fixed one this evening with the exact same problem by giving it a mains charge then a firmware upgrade

Advertisement