Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers 20! Hallowe'en Extravaganza

Options
  • 05-10-2008 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All, just to let you know that there is a sitewide outgoing adventure this Hallowe'en. It will be the 20th of it's kind and all people from all fora are welcome to come along, it doesn't matter if you have never been or wish to take a friend along, everyone is welcome. The only rule is to dress up and have fun. This year we are thinking of a forum theme, so if you would like to dress up as something that would reflect the Ladies Lounge, then go right ahead! Otherwise any old costume will do.

The date is scheduled for November the 1st in T.P Smiths in Dublin.

Here is the official thread in the Events Forum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Itching Twanus

WindSock wrote: »
    Hi All, just to let you know that there is a sitewide outgoing adventure this Hallowe'en. It will be the 20th of it's kind and all people from all fora are welcome to come along, it doesn't matter if you have never been or wish to take a friend along, everyone is welcome. The only rule is to dress up and have fun. This year we are thinking of a forum theme, so if you would like to dress up as something that would reflect the Ladies Lounge, then go right ahead! Otherwise any old costume will do.

Twitching Anus will be there. Going to ride one of the boards women and then post an amusing critique of her afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Those who are site banned are not welcome at boards offical events.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Nursy

This year we are thinking of a forum theme, so if you would like to dress up as something that would reflect the Ladies Lounge, then go right ahead!

Ahhh..ahhhh defo asking for trouble... right now got loads of crazy ideas goind through my mind!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Translate those ideas into costume and you may just win a prize*

*Prize does not include the satisfaction of a ride from Itching Twanus

/me ponders how to dress up as a mooncup...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's going to take a lot to out do that Pretty Woman outfit someone was wearing last year.

But no-one was dressed up as Pre.......oh :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Thaedydal wrote: »
    /me ponders how to dress up as a mooncup...

You could just make a giant one out of papier maiche and wear it as a sort of hat mayhaps ?

Or stick a plunger on your head. Minus the stick.

ari.jpg

ahhh...no... too late just received my outfit today..
    I love it... was made for "moi"...:)
    Hopefully people will like it too....ah sure what am I saying men love anything tight and short anyway..hi.hi

Translate those ideas into costume and you may just win a prize*

*Prize does not include the satisfaction of a ride from Itching Twanus

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

We're teaming up with the good folk from thecostumeshop.ie to bring you a competition!!!

To celebrate their new Commercial Interaction Forum and the fact that this is the 20th Official Beers, they're giving us 20 Drinks for the winner(s) of this competition.

So what do you have to do to win?

The prize will be given to the person(s) who best represent their favourite board. I'm gonna be posting this on some of our more popular boards to make sure everyone knows about it. So if you're a regular at Yore Ma's you might wanna be pint of plain, or if you love Gardening, come as a bunch of flowers, MMA people can come as a Vanilla Gorilla (I get jokes) - you get the idea.

Creativity will be rewarded!

[terms and conditions]
    • Competition is open to members, mods, smods and admins alike - we're all equal when standing at the bar!
    • You must be over 18 to enter as you must be over 18 to be in a licenced premesis after 9pm
    • All intended entrants must let me know who they are on the night before 10pm so I can consider your entry. I'll make myself known to everyone, so don't worry!
    • The prize may be split as I see fit - it's just for fun more than anything else, so someone getting snotty about it will go in my bad books and make me a sad panda.
    • thecostumeshop.ie's involvement has all been sanctioned by the Admins and there's no shilling going on here :)

Big thanks to Ronan/Fancy Dresser for his help and generosity with this competition - if you're stuck for costume ideas, get on over to their forum where he'll be happy to help.

The Official Beers thread is here on the Events board, so get busy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Twitchin Ganus

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Those who are site banned are not welcome at boards offical events.

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not actually too worried about that. It's not like anyone knows who I am.

The lucky lady won't find out who she's dallying with until she sees the full and frank account of her encuntment emblazoned here.

Kind regards,
    Twitching Anus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Do you not get bored!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bitching Anus

I'd probably have lost interest in this long ago if I hadn't been banned.

By the way, to Thaediddle's point, the announcement for this event is posted in the prison forum as well, inviting the site banned users to come along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Twitching Anus will be there. Going to ride one of the boards women and then post an amusing critique of her afterwards.

You wish mate....

In your dreams Darling:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,297 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'd probably have lost interest in this long ago if I hadn't been banned.

It never ceases to amuse me how the most tiresome trolls seem to think they're amusing and original by constantly re-regging. Been done a million times, we've enough one trick ponies around here to start a circus.

Well really I doubt tht any of the ladies are that desperate to go shag a randomer even at a beers, ladies I suggest that you try asseratain who you are talking to by verifing who they are with people you know or at least know of :)

I am very much looking forward to this the venue is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm not actually too worried about that. It's not like anyone knows who I am.

The lucky lady won't find out who she's dallying with until she sees the full and frank account of her encuntment emblazoned here.

Kind regards,
    Twitching Anus

LoL.

Make sure they are not over 30 mate.

Also, glad you like my Digital Arts efforts. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hi,

Kind regards,
    Twitching Anus
    Given your nick, wouldn't you be more likely to get your real itch scratched by one of the guys from the LGB forum? Someone might be willing to give you a pity shag if you ask really nicely.

Given your nick, wouldn't you be more likely to get your real itch scratched by one of the guys from the LGB forum? Someone might be willing to give you a pity shag if you ask really nicely.

Nah see I reckon his issue is that really what does it for him is getting get rightly buggered by a woman using a strap on and he hasn't come to terms with this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah, you could be right, it would explain why he's so anxious to come to the Hallowe'en Beers! Anyone know whether Pam or Tara are scheduled to put in an appearance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Someone's gonna say the Pink Ladies. Not very creative though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Does that mean someones going to the event with a strap-on?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Does that mean someones going to the event with a strap-on?:D

Does that mean people go to social events WITHOUT strap-ons? Bizarre behaviour.

Ummm.... I am sure I can make it work with my outfit!!
    I wouldn't want to feel left out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

For someone who came onto boards supposedly to research opinions you've really let yourself down and shown everyone what a tool you are. Is it any wonder nobody takes you slightly seriously?

Also has it not occurred to you the lady in question is likely to post a terrifically awful critique of you afterwards, your name suggests you need a lot more than a map to get the deed done

Has anyone got any ideas for ladies lounge costumes????

Following on from one of the threads I suggest this...
    http://images.hollywoodgrind.com:9000/images/2007/12/marc-jacobs-camel-toe.jpg

More seriously it depends of the message you want to convey if any...:pac:
    You could take it literally and dress as a lady with a moustache...Little britain style...or a desperate housewife.... or any tool/device related to ladies..hi..hi...and why not go as Eve!!!

Right I'd better stop I think I am going way over the top with this.

Good Luck!

ChickCool wrote: »
    Has anyone got any ideas for ladies lounge costumes????

• Advertisement

we cant all go as giant camel toes or goddesses!!! ladies any ideas to reflect the forum?

Advertisement