Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch your dogs!!

Options
  • 05-10-2008 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭

A message to county Limerick dog owners, keep a close eye on your dogs, as far as I know 3 springer spaniels have gone missing in the Adare/Kilfinny/Croagh area recently, and I have a feeling I might have caught the feckers in the act during the week.....my Springer Spaniel ran towards a red transit van that slowed down just past my gate, I ran out and saw another dog being released out the side of the van via a leash, obviously intended to goad my dog into the van....when I came on the scene they took the dog back in and sped off.....pretty obvious what they were up to imo...so take care dog owners

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Heard that they are demanding a Ransom from the owners, or waiting on the reward posters to go up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

ruf ruf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

worth more for for puppy farming, if their nutered u may get them back but doubtful as its likely that they are released 20 miles away

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

thanks jerryhandbag !!

we are in the kilfinny area , so i will be keeping an extra close eye on things...feckers doing that :mad:

Advertisement