Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what can you do with a 4 yr old in galway?

Options
  • 05-10-2008 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

what can you do with a 4 yr old in co galway?I be around Atherny area (know there the playground) for week of halloween is there anythin on around Galway for hal'ween.I dont mind travelling.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Try some of the kids activity centres, there's one in City Limits in Oranmore, another in Briarhill, both will save you a trip into the City Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

The National Aquarium in Salthill is worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Leisure land baby pool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

Thanks for all the idea's.I try Turoe heard about it few times I was down but never went to it.Hope the weather keeps fine.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Pgibson

jackell wrote: »
    what can you do with a 4 yr old in co galway?

Has it been NCT'd yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ch81

check out mykidstime.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

jackell wrote: »
    what can you do with a 4 yr old in co galway?I be around Atherny area (know there the playground) for week of halloween is there anythin on around Galway for hal'ween.I dont mind travelling.

Thanks

busy bees oranmore, down from top dempseys are having a halloween party this coming Friday evening. be worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Twinksno1flan

Theres the childrens play room in the Raheen Woods Hotel,my friends four year old loves it, 7 Euros for as long as they want, we loved it aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭jayoo

The turoe pet farm has the biggest inflatable city in europe, job done

• Advertisement
Advertisement