Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice sought>Grooming>"Furminator" tool

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

I use it on my Springer, he adores it and it seems to do a great job :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Peeps!!! Just be careful who you buy them off, even the ones in the "official" packaging.

I work in a pet shop and someone came in with a white van, and boxes full of them and wanted us to buy them. Needless to say we wouldn't cos we'd been warned about this scam! :)

Just to let people know

• Registered Users Posts: 45 nikobyrne

well my furminator arrived and its amazing, the amount of hair that came off him and he was always groomed eveyday haha but this made a huge difference to his coat. Its so shiny and much less shedding in the house:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Madness at that price - I use the large furminator and got it on Amazon for about €15 (£10ish) - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Furminator-Dog-Shedding-Tool-Large/dp/B000FSN0A4/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1297172222&sr=1-1

You may have to pay shipping of a few euro if your order it on its own, or if you have a few things off Amazon to get to bring it up to 25£ it will be free.

edit: btw its a great tool, beats normal ones hands down - just don't go as roughly as you would on your own hair as it can take a bit of getting used to for pooch.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

tommy21 wrote: »
    Madness at that price - I use the large furminator and got it on Amazon for about €15 (£10ish) - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Furminator-Dog-Shedding-Tool-Large/dp/B000FSN0A4/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1297172222&sr=1-1

You may have to pay shipping of a few euro if your order it on its own, or if you have a few things off Amazon to get to bring it up to 25£ it will be free.

edit: btw its a great tool, beats normal ones hands down - just don't go as roughly as you would on your own hair as it can take a bit of getting used to for pooch.
    I tried to order this from Amazon but got a message to say they couldn't delivered it to a address in the ROI.

• Advertisement
Advertisement