Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quad Tracks

• 05-10-2008 10:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

HI folks does anyone know of any Quad tracks that you can use(pay of course)within maybe 30/40miles of Kildare.one that you can bring your own quads and that rents them out aswell.....

thanks in advan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Theres a few around that you can rent quads on, hilltop in roundwood wicklow, quad attack in clonroche, wexford (been around this track on an mx, good fun alright!).

If you have a proper racing quad ya can bring them to offical practice sessions in the proper mx/quad tracks (tracks are wayyy wider, much bigger jumps/straights). There is an mx track just around the corner from quad attack in clonroche, also there was a track in Timahoe, Laois, but they are closed at the minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

not enough of them around its a pity

Grim. wrote: »
    not enough of them around its a pity

Quads belong on the farm anyway :P:P:D (sorry, ya can prob tell I'm a bike person!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

na am bike man myself what i mean is mx quad and race circuits there's no where near enough and imo thats why Ireland is struggling for good riders in nearly all world classes apart from wss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭uprooted shane

is there any actually around offaly or dublin! very braud distance i know, but i live in dublin but from offaly :P

dont have a quad but thinking of getting a banshee or a second hand blaster!

• Advertisement

There is a very good track called Doon, in north Offaly, few miles southwest of moate. There is a map of all the quad and mx racetracks in the south here: flatout.ie/tracks. Not all of them tracks let on quads though! Doon runs practice on the odd saturday, although I wouldnt think there will be much there until next march till the winter is over.

Either a blaster or banshee are good quads (ya cant beat the yams), 2 strokes dont give much trouble either.

Advertisement