Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone at the rally today ?

Options
  • 05-10-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

I forgot all about it, head like a seive, just wondering how you's think it went ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭taibhse

It was pretty good - good turnout and we had some nice weather for it. :)
    We went into the claremont hotel afterwards to listen to various people e.g. clare daly etc give updates on progress at the moment, quite interesting.

Hopefully it will make people sit up and realise some people do actually care about these issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Thank you so much I'm glad it went well, someone posted the date for it age's ago and was asked to post nearer the time, I don't have a great memory and only caught a minute or os of it on Tv.

Other forums don't seem to know what I'm on about ? I just figered I needed soom sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

What rally? if that isnt a stupid question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Your not the only one to say what rally ?

I only caught a glimse of it on the news it is to protest for the laws to be changed as the goverment have moved forward thier aganda and I missed it.:(

Some one was meant to come back to let us know a week before it was on but they didn't and I'm dreadful with Dates.

Any way they said their was a good turn out which is great:)

Advertisement