Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Irish men handsome?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

im irish
    im male
    i hope im handsome or im screwed!!!!!!!!!!!11

oh hamburgers
    tbh if your not you probably wont be:p:p:p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Kya1976 wrote: »
    tbh if your not you probably wont be:p:p:p:pac:

Touche!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

i think irish people have the problem of having absolutely whopper heads, like me. jesus the size of the thing.

That is the funniest and trueist thing ever said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Originally Posted by estebancambias
    i think irish people have the problem of having absolutely whopper heads, like me. jesus the size of the thing.
    Yes, but some just like to send themselfs up and give that impression in posts.As long as we know the difference. I would never be concieted enough to agree with my own posts .

Now were did I put that nite time moisturiser ? ( you handsome swine ) ;)

This is me above sending me up !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭In$omniac

nouggatti wrote: »
    True :D

Irish men can be very charming imo they are can be very attractive :)

+1
    Especially after I have drank a few shots of vodka they are all handsome feckers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Some are, not too many though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

yes...handsome men out there, most are probably what i would call cute!

and has anyone else noticed that most of the devilishly handsome men are usually so far stucck up their own holes they could lick the back of their teeth!???!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Australian here.

Its not so much that there aren't any handsome Irish men, its just that the ones who are really, really, really know it!

And the ones who aren't, who might be more fun, don't approach you :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I like Irish men, I have to say.

They do it for me, mostly. And yes, they do have great eyes.

Some awful ignorant thick fcukers about the place also, but I'm sure there's many a man out there whose called me a stupid biatch in my time too:D.

I think my boyf is very handsome, to me anyway; he's got great eyes too!.

Irish men all the way..... if nothing else, they know who Ann and Barry were:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I don't, who are Ann and Barry?

• Advertisement

Zaph wrote: »
    I don't, who are Ann and Barry?

Dya not remember them, from the old english books in the 70's and 80's??

They were on the syllabus!!

Apologies on the other thread Zaph, SOME people weren't getting the message!!

I shouldn't have engaged in it I guess but pedants REALLY piss me off.

Dya not remember them, from the old english books in the 70's and 80's??

They were on the syllabus!!

Not mine, I had Dick and Dora, from slightly earlier in the 70s it seems.

Not mine, I had Dick and Dora, from slightly earlier in the 70s it seems.

ROFL:D

ROFL:D

Isn't it considered poor form to mock the elderly? :P

Isn't it considered poor form to mock the elderly? :P

You're only as young as the woman you feel;)

You're only as young as the woman you feel;)

Better go get myself one then!

Better go get myself one then!

Christmas is the best pulling season of the year; and if you're on crutches with your knee then you have an instant sympathy generator;)

My first not single Christmas in years; it'll be strange; great to be with himself; but strange all the same!!

Christmas is the best pulling season of the year; and if you're on crutches with your knee then you have an instant sympathy generator;)

You'd think, wouldn't you? I was on crutches a good few years ago and went into McGowans in Phibsboro for lunch one day. I was barely in the door when this group of four girls proceeded to take the píss out of me about my crutches being too high and a bunch of other stuff. Turns out they were all physios from the Mater and had been celebrating passing some exams for quite a while. So much for the caring medical professions. :D
    My first not single Christmas in years; it'll be strange; great to be with himself; but strange all the same!!

Strange can be good. :)

Strange can be good. :)

Yeah, I know;m I'm really looking forward to next week truth be told!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

You'd think, wouldn't you? I was on crutches a good few years ago and went into McGowans in Phibsboro for lunch one day. I was barely in the door when this group of four girls proceeded to take the píss out of me about my crutches being too high and a bunch of other stuff. Turns out they were all physios from the Mater and had been celebrating passing some exams for quite a while. So much for the caring medical professions. :D

The default answer there is to tell them to help out or shut up!:pac:

Last time i was on crutches i was actually amazed at how nice people were. I'd be in pubs that were packed and people were really nice about giving me a bit of room, perfect strangers would offer to go to the bar for me and all that stuff.

• Advertisement

Dragan wrote: »
    The default answer there is to tell them to help out or shut up!:pac:

Actually they were very funny to be fair, and they did apologise afterwards. :)
    Dragan wrote: »
    Last time i was on crutches i was actually amazed at how nice people were. I'd be in pubs that were packed and people were really nice about giving me a bit of room, perfect strangers would offer to go to the bar for me and all that stuff.

Yeah, I found that too. Kinda restores your faith in people, doesn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I was called handsome buy a few ladys before......

apprently im getting more handsome the older i get :D...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

I was called handsome buy a few ladys before......

apprently im getting more handsome the older i get :D...

Ha, ok, another one of the seemingly endless generalizations about Irish men my friends and I have made: many of them have very boyish looks, so as they get older, they look even sexier and a bit more manly. Maybe you also have the boyish looks? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

PillyPen wrote: »
    Ha, ok, another one of the seemingly endless generalizations about Irish men my friends and I have made: many of them have very boyish looks, so as they get older, they look even sexier and a bit more manly. Maybe you also have the boyish looks? :D

would be inclined to agree that i have very boyish looks, apprently i look about 20 years old im 27 but thats kind anoying, because people dont beleave im really 27...

so yeah your right... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭chops1990

I'm not hot...at all.

however the irish like any other nation has mingers, average and good looking people.

I second both those motions :D. I'm fairly average lookin IMO. but i dont care coz i just get stoned lots. plus dont women always say "Oh but i dont think looks are all that impoortant". lol

No.

But you may find one or two "handsome" lads among the rest of them.. if you're lucky. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

Good for you there are plenty of Polish et al to suit your needs so! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Osteosam

Gawd, I hope so! I can't deny i'm only heading to your miserable country for the menfolk! :rolleyes:

Just kidding.... I do like the rain and cold too.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Osteosam

latchyco wrote: »
    Recently speaking to my partners friend ( whom i've never met ) on the phone and upon hearing my accent said '' I could listen to you all day '' .

O Reilly ? :D:o

Oh yes really.... i love a joke with my fellow Aussie single girls who think i'm mad for leaving the country ... that if I am to marry anyone and put up with one person for the rest of this lifetime, it might as well be someone who sounds so damn sexy when they're crapping on... and on... and on... haha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Osteosam wrote: »
    Oh yes really.... i love a joke with my fellow Aussie single girls who think i'm mad for leaving the country ... that if I am to marry anyone and put up with one person for the rest of this lifetime, it might as well be someone who sounds so damn sexy when they're crapping on... and on... and on... haha.
    Yes ...that's just the thing .They dont mind you crapping on and on about nothing in particular ......as long as they hear that voice .;)

Advertisement