Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever ordered from A Quarter Of

• 05-10-2008 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭

www.aquarterof.co.uk

Great selection but very pricey postage. I had put about £20 worth of stuff in my basket and went to check out. Would cost £19.35 to deliver to Ireland! So I didn't bother.

The UK postage is only around £4. Might be a good idea to do an order with a few other people.

Anyone ever used it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

No but I'll certainly be giving it a gander.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I have seen treads on suppliers like this on the board before possibly even the one you have mentioned. You could try the search engine if you haven't already. Still the odd shop in Dublin selling some of the old favourites by the quarter. Not really a great selection anymore. i know there is one place at the top of george street that still sells stuff by the quarter.

Advertisement