Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Pool/Snooker Club?

• 05-10-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

I saw a poster for a competition there for last Tuesday and was just wondering! Are there regular tournaments?

Anyone know if there is one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah I believe they will be every Tuesday from now on. I'm a member although I couldn't make last week's one. Will try to make this week's one if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Yeah I believe they will be every Tuesday from now on. I'm a member although I couldn't make last week's one. Will try to make this week's one if possible.

Grand, would go tomorrow only I have to go to a Debs! Where do i go to join??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Grand, would go tomorrow only I have to go to a Debs! Where do i go to join??

If you send them an email they should be able to tell you everything. I'm trying to access UCD Connect at the minute but it won't let me in. As soon as it does I'll find their address for you and send it to you via PM. :cool:

Advertisement