Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Story of the Guitar ...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

good program.. really interesting stuff about martin, next week is the electric.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Really enjoyed on the goggle box last night. Very nicely shot and easy to get into.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Yeah I really enjoyed this programme, cant wait for next week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

sambora wrote: »
    Yeah I really enjoyed this programme, cant wait for next week

Yes, this week was the history lesson, next week we plug the feckers in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

got to see about half of this, was really interesting.. didnt know they were doing the electric next week, that'll be great!!

• Advertisement

got to see about half of this, was really interesting.. didnt know they were doing the electric next week, that'll be great!!

Yes, some fellow called Seamus Hendrix, I believe...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Seamus Hendrix you say?
    Does he play this "Rock n Roll" music i've been hearing about?

Seamus Hendrix you say?
    Does he play this "Rock n Roll" music i've been hearing about?

I'm not sure what it is .... but it's very loud and the bottoms of his trousers are surprisingly wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭JJV

I see on the beeb's website there is a video by Andy Munro, whose company I believe does the acoustics end of things for Mr. Brewer/Audiowarehouse called "The Science of Twang." Very interesting & worth a look. The Bill Bailey vid is also good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/musictv/guitars/video/andymunro/

JJV wrote: »
    I see on the beeb's website there is a video by Andy Munro, whose company I believe does the acoustics end of things for Mr. Brewer/Audiowarehouse called "The Science of Twang." Very interesting & worth a look. The Bill Bailey vid is also good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/musictv/guitars/video/andymunro/

Cool!

• Advertisement
Advertisement