Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Guilds

• 06-10-2008 6:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey,

I used to play WOW about a year ago, and am starting again. I'm wondering if there's any Irish Guild out there? Preferably one that's not full of 13 year olds..,;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

check this sticky it will show you where all the players are:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=225996

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Liadin

thanks homies! Do you know what server the Irish guard is on by any chance? I checked out the website but couldn't see? :confused:

I could barely work out anything from their website, horrible design. Had to check the armory but they apear to be on terenas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm on The Maelstrom myself, would be interested in an irish guild, but had a mosey at the Irish guild, looks like one of those elitist places haha :P

I'm sure they are well run though.

• Advertisement

Sure their still to complete any raid they have gone in. So hardly elitist ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 muckbones101

Sure TiG are on teranes EU horde side, www.TheIrishguard.com
    There's a list of guild leaders and info on the forums.
    http://www.theirishguard.com/smf/index.php?board=75.0

All the info you should need is there, almost all members are irish, few from the north but the rest don't hold it against them. The regulars are all over the 18 age mark. Any questions just post them there in the wow section or /w Ború in game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

tbh their best gamers always came from the north! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

oop's soz, shoulda gave some more info at the time :) Was quick post while was in work. Looks like its been posted since though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

=ABE= wrote: »
    tbh their best gamers always came from the north! ;)

more nordie lies when will it end!!!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Southern pansies tbh, useless at all games including FPS. Nordies are superior gamers and you know it.

Southern pansies tbh, useless at all games including FPS. Nordies are superior gamers and you know it.

Don't you start again.. fecking orange proddy :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 muckbones101

Look we all know that the greats in all games of all kinds come form kilkenny.
    ENOUGH SAID!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Dubliners owned you in Bfv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Guys, try to keep it on topic and keep the semi-racist comments to a minimum. Might seem funny to the regulars and those in on the joke, but other members coming in, might not take it that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

LMFAO yer right. Never never never! We won all the Nth v Sth Games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

thats sounds like fighting talk to me! :D me, fairy, kev, brendy, jack and valen that was team oldskool and u no we owned!!!

back to the topic yea the irishguard lads have a good setup and a great guild bank with sum good laughs to be had in the guild we even have our on irish gold farmer called grim. :pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

Abe, get off the WAR and get back to WoW.

But back on topic, would be great to get a few new fresh faces in, we arent raiding so much these days as everyone is slacking waiting for Wrath but plan to have a decent (not elite) setup for the expansion to run through the 10 man content etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i JUST trasfered my char form kazakk to maelstrom recently to join a good mate, who then quit wow, i dont feel like moving him again, thats 40 brick in 3 weeks just to move a ****ing character.

But have to say would like to be in an irish guild....although the guild im in is small compact and pretty high skilled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Hey lads, part of guild at the moment on Ravenholdt and feeling really restricted as they aren't very PvE orientated + Ravenholdt isn't exactly one of the busiest realms. Just wondering and looking to get into a guild (would be great if Irish) that with release of WotLK coming out I can expect to see end game stuff, still haven't seen Maggy, TK, MtH and SWP :(

Oh BTW Horde (Tuaren) Shamen Rattleloughi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

have an alliance irish guild on Hellfre atm called Fightin Irish...
    send a w to Audiumata or Wiklo =)

'tis all

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Jason2379

Fightin Irish ftw :D

Advertisement