Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium in Dublin area

Options
  • 06-10-2008 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi, my girlfriend has been talkign about going to a medium for quite some time in order to hear from her father. Can anyone recommend someone in the dublin area or surrounding counties who they have used and may be able to give a reading/sitting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

There is a great medium call Stefan who usually works from Mullingar. He's in Dublin this weekend at the Dublin Paranormal Convention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Macca206

thanks..do you have a contact number for him or know what the waiting list is like? do mediums come to your house or do you need to trabel to them? how much do they usually charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I dont have a number for him on me as we booked him through a friend. He does have a waiting list alright but on Saturday he will be there for the day taking people as they come. I'm not sure of his change but I imagine its about €50 (a guess based on others) and there is a €10 fee into the convention.

On a general note I am sure there are mediums who travel to your home if thats what you want. If you want to drop me a PM I can see if there is someone who might be able to help.

Advertisement