Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More recruiters

Options
  • 06-10-2008 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

I think we need more people in the guild who can invite people to the guild.

I've been asked a few times by people if they can join the guild, only to find out there is no one online to invite them.

I know you can say visit the website or whisper x person when they are online, but a few more heads wouldn't go astray.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

That would be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

Some randomers asked me too... shockin :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ive been getting the same plus guys from boards looking for invite but nobody online to invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

Definate - i've been trying to get an invite for a week....

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

"Da boss" and "da boyz" are losing out on serious income tax gold !!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

its a bit stupid having over 100 members and only 4 with actual guild permissions.. the ranks need to be sorted out asap ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

guys im back and will sort everything asap. was up in dub for 5 days for my 21st but im back now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

happy birthday mutton head

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

guys im back and will sort everything asap. was up in dub for 5 days for my 21st but im back now :D

Happy Birthday.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

i have a few people in my friends list i was trying to invite, but lo when im online they arent :/

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I have a couple to invite too.

DeVore

Advertisement