Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn

Options
  • 06-10-2008 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Was Superquinn running their "Back to 70's" prices promotion over the weekend or is it coming up? I was just passing the Blanchardstown store in the car and I caught a glimpse of the promotional poster but couldn't see the dates :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Allegedly there were customer quotas- but they weren't enforcing them. I saw one guy with 6 cases of Nescafe Gold Blend.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

They were enforcing the quotas in Superquinn Limerick apparently - my aunt had 4 tubs of butter but was only allowed purchase 3. My mum's friend was only allowed 3 packets of baby wipes also

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Just go around to the checkouts again!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It really does seem like a great promo if you use instant coffee / paper towels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

Can anyone tell me - Is the Superquinn in Limerick in a shopping center or out on it's own? thanks

woggie wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me - Is the Superquinn in Limerick in a shopping center or out on it's own? thanks

Its in Castletroy- its pretty much on its own (there is a newsagent there too, and a coffee shop and a florist and a phone shop- thats it though.)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

thanks :) i've to drive there tomorrow from ennis and not too sure where exactly it is.

woggie wrote: »
    thanks :) i've to drive there tomorrow from ennis and not too sure where exactly it is.

Try the Superquinn website- it should give some indication.

Advertisement