Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy tips, tricks & advise.

Options
  • 06-10-2008 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have been revamping an old training programme of mine on workshops for Stand up Comedy.

At this stage I have all the basics covered, I have have also added a new feature on "tips and tricks" for new stand up comedians. These are pieces I have picked up over the past few years from both my own experience, and a few "donated" to me by other comedians.

In order to give the new comedians as much help and support as possible I am looking for any "tips & tricks" other comedian may have. Any included will have full accreditation given to the comedian concerned ( or where a number of comedians provide the same information, then the accreditation will be given to the first to offer the information).

I am also interested in hearing from comedy club promoters, any advise they might have for new comedians, I have most of the "Do's and Dont's", but there is always the chance I have missed something.

These pieces of information can only help the new comedians improve their acts, and in turn benefit the standard of stand up comedy out there.

Cheers for any info anyone can give.

Pat O Shea.

Advertisement