Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timberlake proposes to Biel in Rome

• 06-10-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Justin Timberlake has proposed to his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel in Rome, according to The Sunday People.

The 27-year-old singer reportedly popped the question while the couple were in Italy to attend the wedding of Biel's ex-7th Heaven co-star Beverley Mitchell.

A source told the newspaper: "[Justin] is besotted with Jessica and wants to make an honest woman of her.

"He planned to propose in Rome because it is such a romantic city. Jessica is over the moon and looking forward to a huge wedding. She can't wait."

The source added that Timberlake, who previously dated Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, has "grown up a lot in the last couple of years and has decided it is time to settle down".

Last month, Timberlake's former 'N Sync bandmate Joey Fatone claimed that the singer had no plans to wed Biel.

lucky girl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Tommy the Cat

Lucky bloke you mean. The body on her in that Chuck & Larry film.. dear God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a134529/biel-fuming-at-timberlake-rihanna.html
    Jessica Biel is reportedly upset with her boyfriend Justin Timberlake for filming a racy music video with Rihanna.

Biel was apparently "fuming" at the chemistry between the pair after photographs of the shoot emerged on the internet.

A source told Star: "Jessica wasn't there, but she heard about it, and everyone was gushing about the intense chemistry between Rihanna and Justin.

"That's not the kind of news a girl who's waiting on a proposal wants to hear, and she was fuming."

The 26-year-old Easy Virtue star is said to be "sick to her stomach" after seeing Rihanna wearing a revealing outfit while filming with Timberlake.

naughty boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

What??! :eek:

What is wrong with Justin? Why does he get so serious so quickly? He's only 27 and he's already been engaged twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Neesa wrote: »
    What??! :eek:

What is wrong with Justin? Why does he get so serious so quickly? He's only 27 and he's already been engaged twice.

Whose has be been engaged to before Biel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Wasn't he engaged to Cameron? If not then his lyrics sure pointed to it in his album Futuresex/Lovesounds. Lines such as "I was ready to give you my name", "This ring here represents my heart" and "But there's just one thing I need from you. Say 'I do'" (not enough on its own, I know.) If they weren't actually engaged I'd say it was on his mind.

And after he broke up with Britney he brought out a song about being cheated on "Cry Me A River" and after breaking up with Cameron he brought out another song about being cheated on "What Goes Around..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Klaas

Classic Justin... He will marry Biel. Then they will split up. He will come up with a new hit song. And story goes on.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

*ALLEGATIONS LIKE THAT BREAK THE CHARTER*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Zombie thread is a zombie thread

Advertisement