Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Teams

• 06-10-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭

Guys,

Travelling to NY in March next year. I was hoping to catch a game while I was there. Unfortunately the Knicks are not playing while I'm there, can anyone tell me what NBA teams are close to there that I could travel to?? New Jersey is about 80 miles away aparently, is there any closer?

Rgds,

P.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

The nets play in East Rutherford which is about 10 miles from Manhattan.

Nets stadium distance

76ers is probably the next closest

Celtics is the next

after that, you're probably talking plane rides.

If you're going in March ... you are aware of March madness? It's the crazy time of year for college basketball. It might be worth checking out if Big East tournament is going on around then, it might be taking up MSG for the time you're there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭Polonious

That's great Phil thanks. The Nets have a game on that week I'm there. Cheers.

Advertisement