Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC/Chorus in Cork (bishopstown)

Options
  • 06-10-2008 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

On 2mb Broadband at the moment not sure who with house mates sort it out but payin over the odds.

Considering chorus but is it realiable i know customer service might be crap but that wont bother me to much but is it down much or whats the story.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I use UPC in Dublin and it's great. I'd go for it if it's available.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭PAU

Very good in Ballincollig m8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

I'm in Bishopstown at the moment and have a 20MB connection. I've maxed out the connection a few times so you do get advertised speeds. The only problem we ever had with the connection was when the builders next door cut our cable! Chorus came the next day and repaired it. Customer service is alright (not the worst I've ever used). The main advantage of them is that there is no line rental so the price advertised is the actual price you pay unlike Eircom.

Advertisement