Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffitti On My Shed

Options
  • 06-10-2008 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

:mad: Can Any one tell me were to get some strong paint thinner or some Xylene around here. The whole back side of my shed has all sorts of foul language on it. I called the paint store whose # I got from the golden pages and they did not seem to know what I was talking about when I asked for a Liter of Xylene. Kinda over all this pointless vandalism occuring lately. Thanks in advance for any responses!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

blow_in wrote: »
    :mad: Can Any one tell me were to get some strong paint thinner or some Xylene around here. The whole back side of my shed has all sorts of foul language on it. I called the paint store whose # I got from the golden pages and they did not seem to know what I was talking about when I asked for a Liter of Xylene. Kinda over all this pointless vandalism occuring lately. Thanks in advance for any responses!

There's a hardware store near the Centra opposite the stadium on the Ennis road, Tom Moloney's I think, he should be able to help. If not, there's a large super-store called Woodies DIY just by the Dunnes Jetland, where you'll probably find what you need but the staff are probably clueless.

Advertisement