Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrickmines opinions?

Options
  • 06-10-2008 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I'm new around these parts, so please don't bite ;)
    I had a look in the charter and didn't see anything about asking for opinions on particular riding schools, so hopefully it is ok to post this.

I used to ride when I was a lot younger, but only for about 1year, as costs got too much, and to be honest, the school I was going to wasn't very good (even at 15, and with not much knowledge on how things should go I knew that).
    Being a young'un with no car meant I couldn't really go elsewhere so it kind of fell by the wayside :(
    I've always kept my love of all things horsey though, and recently moved into a new place which is a 15min drive from Carrickmines riding school and was thinking of getting back into it.

Anyone here attend the school? Anyone have an opinion on it?
    I am 25 and haven't been properly in about 10 years, so I would be looking to go back to a beginners class. Is their adult beginners class good?

Thanks for reading :)

Fi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

Worked in Carrickmines once upon but in the livery yard and I do hear things from time to time. However I don't know anything about the riding school I can tell you that Brennanstown is a very well run riding school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EMZ0907

to be honest i would try somewhere else like brennanstown,festina lente or somewhere like that. <snip>

Ii hope you find somewhere nice to ride!

Advertisement