Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When is Pro ev 09 out??

• 06-10-2008 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Just wondering when the new pro ev is out??? Thanks. Apologies if it's mentioned in another thread that I've missed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭kdizl/doylah

October the 14th I think:D:D

Gonna be a game and a half!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eamo87

Its out the 17th of October

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

17th, for sure....its not 14th

check out Pro Evo wiki has some more useful details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭emurphy

It needs to be a game and half to make up for pes2008 which was muck and I've loved pes since ISS 64 on N64.

I just bought my first fifa game in years there yesterday. PES has a lot to do to beat this. Judging by 2008 it has an aweful lot to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Ferrioxide

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭PCros

October 10th in Smyths....in Swords anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

PCros wrote: »
    October 10th in Smyths....in Swords anyway.

Nonsense, they must have their dates wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭PCros

Nonsense, they must have their dates wrong.

No I swear, ring them. Its up on the new releases board behind the gaming section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

PCros wrote: »
    No I swear, ring them. Its up on the new releases board behind the gaming section.

I believe you! :)

The game isn't out till the 17th though so their information is definitely wrong. 100%!

Advertisement