Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill

• 06-10-2008 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Say nothing and see what happens :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Before the 22nd of October, more than likely. If you signed up on the 9th, and if memory serves me correctly, your bill date is the 25th. That means that your DD should come out 2 weeks after that date. Going by the 22nd date you've given, your billing date could be the 5th, in which case you're looking at the 19th, which is a Sunday, so the 20th or so would be correct. Look at the top of your bill. It will have the billing date in the top right hand corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

chrislad wrote: »
    Before the 22nd of October, more than likely. If you signed up on the 9th, and if memory serves me correctly, your bill date is the 25th. That means that your DD should come out 2 weeks after that date. Going by the 22nd date you've given, your billing date could be the 5th, in which case you're looking at the 19th, which is a Sunday, so the 20th or so would be correct. Look at the top of your bill. It will have the billing date in the top right hand corner.

lol:D, it's about as clear as an 02 price plan...:)

It's pretty clear really. I'm only guessing as to the billing date. I don't know it, off hand. If his billing date is the 5th, DD comes out two weeks later. If it's the 10th, likewise. And so on and so forth for the 15th and 25th.

Need me to use smaller words!? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement

If your billing date was the 10th, your first bill wouldn't be due until 2 weeks after that, so around the 20th October or so. It's very unusual for your date to be the 10th if you signed on the 9th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

€41.32 is your €50 min commitment minus the VAT (that's added at the end of the bill). As for the €50.65, again this amount is without VAT but as it's an advance billing system, your fist bill accounts for 5 weeks approx depending on what day of the month you signed up. The specific date ranges your paying for are on the top of the second page of your bill

That "NOTE" is very wrong btw, i must get someone to have a look at that

Advertisement