Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roster

Options
  • 06-10-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I work on a roster, never really know which days or hours im going to be doing. I dont mind this its just they only but up the roster on the Sunday for the following week. Therefor i never know which days im gonna have off until that sunday so i can never really make plans. Eg, go out on the weekend, meet up with friends in town etc. I have to wait to see what days i have off. I was just wondering if my employer has to put up the roster two weeks in advance (i think i heard that somewhere or maybe i could just be making it up) or can he do it when even he wants. Its not much of a problem just more of an annoyance.

I want to go say it to my employer but i just want to have some facts to bring it up. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Have the same problem, often have to ring in on a Saturday morning to see if I'm working Monday morning :(

Advertisement