Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there such a thing as an NTL trial ?

Options
  • 06-10-2008 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭

I rang them saying "can I get a months-trial or something", if I don't like it I'll send you back the modem.

They said no, only 1 year contracts allowed - were they yanking my chain ? I thought everyone had introductory trials

confused :confused:

thanks for any help [ apparently I am enabled ]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Nope, its usually only some of the Mobile broadband providers (o2, etc) that offer a trial period.

Everyone else has either a 6 month or 12 month contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

No but if you want to put NTL on trial then I'd say you would have quite a few supporters..

;)

MC

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

7 day cooling off period as with any contract afaik, no trial period

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

It's only the systems that are very likely to perform poorly or not at all that have a Trial. Generally Mobile or so called "broadband in a box".

With Cable, DSL, Metro and Fixed wireless generally if you have a connection/signal, it works well.

Advertisement