Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

€25k - which car...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

cvisser wrote: »
    hey E92, I see you know how to Copy & Paste, or else your one of those guys that know everything about everything but know nothing, Do u drive a Taxi!!!!! Your that guy @ the Christmas party that i try and look interested when i'm listening to you, but i cant stop yawning and my eye lids are getting heavier and heavier, oh ye and my work mates behind u are laughing and making faces because i got stuck talking to you, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ all i can say is lucky now i can click Start and click turn off computer, Nite Nite....

Keep going with the personal insults. Presumably you know personal insults are against the rules of this forum?

Anyhoo that's not a low that I stoop to.

Now back on topic - unkel, I don't think pburns thinks Subaru motoring is all it's cracked up to be to put it mildly(he has dropped several hints in posts on this forum that he's not impressed with his car as going into the "find more posts by pburns" confirms).

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭cvisser

E92, i was defending myself, you were insulting me because i used the word gasoline, and you went into overdrive about the use of my words and insinuating i was not of your inteligence, which is obvious. i'd rather stick to the topic in hand and help others and here no more of yer insults and leave it @ that.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

E92 wrote: »
    Now back on topic - unkel, I don't think pburns thinks Subaru motoring is all it's cracked up to be

I'd be more than interested to find out why. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

cvisser wrote: »
    E92, i was defending myself, you were insulting me because i used the word gasoline, and you went into overdrive about the use of my words and insinuating i was not of your inteligence, which is obvious. i'd rather stick to the topic in hand and help others and here no more of yer insults and leave it @ that.

Thank you.

Fair enough.

I'm a nice person really, honestly I am:)!

I just hate seeing all those American words on an Irish forum, that's all.
    Biro wrote: »
    I'd be more than interested to find out why. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'll let pburns speak for himself, but in the mean time look at some of the more posts he has posted about the Scooby.

Fair enough.

I'm a nice person really, honestly I am:)!

I just hate seeing all those American words on an Irish forum, that's all.

I'll let pburns speak for himself, but in the mean time look at some of the more posts he has posted about the Scooby.

I did a search all posts by him and found none. You thinking of Anan1?

• Advertisement

Biro wrote: »
    I did a search all posts by him and found none. You thinking of Anan1?

What about this thread started by him:)(OK I know he didn't say what car specifically but it's not difficult to figure out when he told us he got a new Legacy in July)?

What about this thread started by him:)(OK I know he didn't say what car specifically but it's not difficult to figure out when he told us he got a new Legacy in July)?

Didn't see that. Squeaky dashes can be one off's though, so I'm not too worried. I thought there might be a more fundamental flaw with the car.
    If the petrol ones are sound, then that one must be from a bad batch.
    I hear that about main dealer follow-up though. Maybe best to buy one from Subaru in Belfast or something! :)

Advertisement