Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Connect down again...

• 06-10-2008 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

ah... there is a backdoor into blackboard... found it in admin questions rather than the charter..

but connect is down again.. sorry

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

No it's down for me too. Pain in the arse alright as there's a few emails I'm waiting on that I can't access.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Karma_Police

as i found out in the admin question forum there is a back door into everything

think this is the emails

http://imap.ucd.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

is connect still down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Looks like... There was a power cut last night, I'm guessing the two might be related...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭bnt

UCD Connect is still down at the mo, and Mail too, even if you go direct to https://imap.ucd.ie/ . (You can log in, but there's no Mail tab.)

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I think it's the connect directory is down - which mail uses to check your password. Anyone notice the unreliability since we got the new connect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Red Alert wrote: »
    I think it's the connect directory is down - which mail uses to check your password. Anyone notice the unreliability since we got the new connect?

As opposed to the unreliability of the previous ones?
    Same old problems, different model, if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Souless

As opposed to the unreliability of the previous ones?
    Same old problems, different model, if you ask me.

Lol aye why upgrade? If it's just gonna crash half the time anyway ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

the new blackboard is fairly slow when youre accesing lectures........the only problem mind you
    however this is what everybody uses it most for

and there was a few powercuts in the last week

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I ended up losing a load of simulations, which means more sitting around and coffee this week while I wait for them!

Advertisement