Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Digiweb DSL

Options
  • 06-10-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi there I moved to Carlow about 3 weeks ago and the house I moved to had DIgiweb DSL 3MB for the first 2 weeks I was getting constant speeds but after that well... it has been ****e, I was in heaven after having Ice for 4 years but now when I do go back home Ice is alot better, anyone know if there having any problems? I've never heard anything bad about them before.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Did you go crazy and go over your monthly limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭lol5605

Thats what we though at first but its nearly a week into October now and it is still the same

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

The quota is smart kind that is rolling 30 days, not Calender as that kind encourages nasty spikes that slow all the users down at end and start of month. It's ALWAYS today's last 30 days that is your accumulative traffic.

Have you emailed and rung support?

Post your line statistics here and there are DSL Gurus on the Forum. If you are not over usage http://mytraffic.digiweb.ie then there is a fault on line or Modem.

Are you connected to the Modem via ethernet cable or WiFi? WiFi goes very slow if there is interference or a new WiFi on same or nearby channel(s) added next door (Higher speed WiFi uses 3 channels at once).

Advertisement