Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Dynasty Restaurant

Options
  • 06-10-2008 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Has anybody eaten in that new place in Irishtown (formerly Pearls)

Is it the same people running it or has it changed hands????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its called Ming's Dynasty. I'm afraid I can't answer any of your questions though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

It's a seafood and bar restaurant, not too sure about the wners but the Chinesse take away across the road was owned by Perls owners and that also changed owners recently too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

The people who owned Pearls owned the China Kitchen :confused: Shurely shome mistake. The stuff that was served out of there probably wasn't chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Accidental added mice by all accounts.

Wouldn't be into that. I thought it was going to be genuine Seafood place ala Captain McAllister's Frying Dutchman in The Simpsons. Class.

Oh how woe befell me when I realised it was just the same Chinese under a new name and brand spanking new paint job.

Comically, the menu at the front of it at the moment is 100% Seafood Free!

They are well having a laugh.

Advertisement