Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

So...How was Cox??

• 06-10-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

I got there at 7:15 but it was full...so how good was he?? Im fairly pissed i missed it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

mac123 wrote: »
    I got there at 7:15 but it was full...so how good was he?? Im fairly pissed i missed it!
    yea i was waiting about a hour and just as i got to the door the guy said no more people could come in, i was really annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

I got there at 6:15,waited over an hour,and you know what?It was well worth it!He spent a long time talking about how he was a good listener and he read an extract from a book he wrote called the untalkative bunny.Then James McDermott asked him a few questions before fielding questions from the floor.

Absolutely lovely guy,a real family man.:)Plus the atmosphere was great,got a fair few mexican waves going.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I might be imagining this but wasn't he supposed to have gotten very friendly with some UCD ladies the last time he was at UCD? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

He was and he did. In the Bondi "VIP" area of all places (I use that term verrrry loosely).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ha, top man! Probably couldn't wait to come back.

I wonder if he went and bought himself 144 condoms? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Missed him both times :( Would love to see him, but alas, not arsed queuing and stuff :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭R__J

anyone know when Ricky Gervais is coming?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

the man was a complete legend. top man he is.

although he had the wife with him so i dont think there'll be too much "friendliness" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

kev_s88 wrote: »
    the man was a complete legend. top man he is.

although he had the wife with him so i dont think there'll be too much "friendliness" :D

So when that video going on youtube eh?:D

Ah was well good, really enjoyed it. Nice down-to-earth guy he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭duncanb

who is thius cox guy you are talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

duncanb wrote: »
    who is thius cox guy you are talking about?
    Dr. Cox from Scrubs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i saw the queue,godd*mn long queue.i heard some people starting to queue since 4.30pm?

next time...maybe next time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

He's in Trinity tonight...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

God, he's really slumminng it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

He's in Trinity tonight...

as dr.cox says "fuck Trinity"

Advertisement