Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Digiweb HQ in Dundalk?

Options
  • 06-10-2008 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi all,

I was looking at applying for work in Digiweb, but I'm not sure how far the train station is from the building. Could i walk from the station? I saw a bus route that stops at Dundalk IT, again I don't know how close it is to the place.

Any body know if this commute is possible for me?

I am coming from Balbriggan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

a quick search of google will tell you what your looking for

http://www2.digiweb.ie/careers/dundalk_map.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dublingirl23

Hi

I looked at that map already, I was just wondering how far the bus stop is from the actual building. Thanks anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Hi

DKIT bus stop is about 10mins walk from the Digiweb Office - the Bus stop is on the Dublin road and the office is on the bypass just off it.

10 mins, 15 at most.

Good luck with the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The bus stop at DKIT is directly outside the main college gates. Digiweb are in the Finabair Inds. Estate, which is about 10 minutes walk.

You can cross in the industrial park from the main road, which will save you about 5 minutes as well. (instead of walking the whole way in by Heinz)

Advertisement