Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG G36C (G608)

Options
  • 06-10-2008 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

hey lads got this as a gift from the girlfriend and well i cant get started, read the manual cover to cover a few times now and i cant see what im missing, getting very frustrated now at this stage. charged the battery, loaded the supplied mag(it has a winder on the bottom and i winded it till the pellets engaged with the follower).

I placed the magazine on , selected semi, gears moved no pellets. Im after firing it a few times now on both semi and full auto and no pellets have come through!! can anyone help or should i bring it back??

Link to speced model
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id=5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

newby.204 wrote: »
    hey lads got this as a gift from the girlfriend and well i cant get started, read the manual cover to cover a few times now and i cant see what im missing, getting very frustrated now at this stage. charged the battery, loaded the supplied mag(it has a winder on the bottom and i winded it till the pellets engaged with the follower).

I placed the magazine on , selected semi, gears moved no pellets. Im after firing it a few times now on both semi and full auto and no pellets have come through!! can anyone help or should i bring it back??

Link to speced model

Did you wind it till it made a distinct click? Its a different sound to the normal

winding

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

newby.204 wrote: »

Link to speced model

When you place the mag into the magazine well, wind it again till it makes a sharp click. Try firing again. If you remove the mag & no bb's fall out, then your not winding enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

sound lads gave it a go and thats what the prob was!!!! happy days

Advertisement