Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login time outs and never-ending license-clicking cycles

• 06-10-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else been able to log onto Burlok at all since the weekend? If I manage to get past the the character selection screen, it never gets past the loading screen and then returns me to the character screen (albeit with a red RvR symbol to one side), then just goes through a cycle of connecting, asking you to accept licenses, etc. :-/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

There seems to be a problem with the Auth/patch server tonight. Other then that no, sounds like you have a problem. Any other machine you can log into to see if its your account or the machine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

There seems to be a problem with the Auth/patch server tonight. Other then that no, sounds like you have a problem. Any other machine you can log into to see if its your account or the machine?

I've sent a mail off to GOA about it. I logged in over the weekend (eventually) to discover the whole uber-lag(as in 2 minutes behind)-whilst-no-actions-fire thing so logged out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Lemming wrote: »
    I've sent a mail off to GOA about it. I logged in over the weekend (eventually) to discover the whole uber-lag(as in 2 minutes behind)-whilst-no-actions-fire thing so logged out.

There was downtime and patch today specifically for that. Plus we got our World Shaper titles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Spear wrote: »
    There was downtime and patch today specifically for that. Plus we got our World Shaper titles.

And my login issues have been occuring since the weekend (in addition to the magical wonderful no-action-working bug). Not just today. And they still continue. So whatever was patched hasn't fixed squat for me, nor has any downtime & maintenance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

I've gotten that bug a few times over the last week. Tried to log on to some destro I made on a low population server and that's all i got. Last night though, it happened with my main after waiting in a queue for 15 minutes. I did get in! and what do I see on the chat log?

You are logging out in 20 seconds
    You are logging out in 15 seconds
    etc

and then back to the character selection screen, so it seems you do get to log in but by the time things load you've timed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I was on Burlok fine as of last night. Have you tried your account on someone else's machine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Lemming wrote: »
    And my login issues have been occuring since the weekend (in addition to the magical wonderful no-action-working bug). Not just today. And they still continue. So whatever was patched hasn't fixed squat for me, nor has any downtime & maintenance.

Sounds like your character is stuck somewhere and needs to be fixed, similar thing happened to my Borc, log a different character and appeal that your main is stuck, wont let you log him in.

They sorted it for me when I did that.

Advertisement