Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths is so hard at ol

Options
  • 06-10-2008 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

ya my thather batty gives you 1000 ways to do anything and mikes it so hard to pick one way off doing it so he picks the harderist one off all so any help plase and this is in all off his classwork and homework

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

xbox36016 wrote: »
    ya my thather batty gives you 1000 ways to do anything and mikes it so hard to pick one way off doing it so he picks the harderist one off all so any help plase and this is in all off his classwork and homework

Try a spell in English class first for a while and then come back and ask the question again!

What is the question being asked?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I think the OP is asking for help in Ordinary Level Maths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

Jesus christ how did he get as far as the leaving cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

If your teacher is no good and you can't hack the course, buy a revision book, look at some online sites, look into getting a one to one grind, and try to maybe look at your textbook yourself. Usually it works through examples and shows the method. You'll be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Ask a nice person to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

worry about english more than maths

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Because all the posters on this forum write posts the equivalent of an A1 English essay do they?

This thread isn't about English, it's maths.

OP: It can be very annoying when there are a load of methods to do something and you don't know which to use. I'd suggest getting a grind to go over the stuff you don't understand, and also a good revision book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Leave it. This scum has been banned.

I hadn't noticed >.<

great mod I am wha' >_>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Piste wrote: »
    I hadn't noticed >.<

great mod I am wha' >_>
    Its early days in your modding career. Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll come good soon and I have full confidence in you.

I've been a mod for the past 2 1/2 years :P I just hadn't noticed this guy causing trouble here before and didn't see his tag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Leave it. This scum has been banned.

OK some of his posts were crap, but scum is a bit harsh!
    And he isn't perma-banned, afaik.

Advertisement