Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda 3. 08 stiff steering

Options
  • 06-10-2008 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys

I have a Mazda 3 08 and in the last week IV noticed that the steering gets stiff. From time to time I’ve checked the power stirring fluid and air in tyres. And they are all fine
    I can’t bring it to Mazda till next week any ideas on what this could be.
    Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

It could be the drive belt, the pump or the rack - no point speculating though, car is under warranty so it won't cost anything anyway.
    Take a half hour/hour off work to get it checked out - garage might do it on the spot if it's something simple or give you a loaner til they sort it.

Advertisement