Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy of essays?

• 06-10-2008 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to get a copy of essays that you wrote for your degree from universities? There's an essay or two I want that I lost due to hard drive **** ups, what's the story here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

Is it possible to get a copy of essays that you wrote for your degree from universities? There's an essay or two I want that I lost due to hard drive **** ups, what's the story here?

I would say it is up the lecturer at the time. I would email them and see if they still have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Really? I thought they were all stored in some sort of essay lock down. I'll email them anyways, if they don't have it then they might tell me who does. Thanks.

Advertisement