Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Postscript to the "A discussion about Moderating" thread started by Mike65 on 12-09

Options
  • 06-10-2008 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

GuanYin wrote: »
    pm removed
    auerillo wrote: »

Re: OB Help Desk and Feedback forums
    As a post script to our correspondence, I've had a number of posts from members mentioning that OB has not been abusive, rude or nasty since the threads appeared in the Help Desk and Feedback forums. Whether its a coincidence, whether someone did have a word with him, or whether the sheer weight of the evidence made him stop and think, lets hope it will be a permanent chance for the better and lets hope the politics threads can become more interesting and welcoming places, and thanks again for your help.

I quote the above message from the member GuanYin, and, following it, the message, which I sent to some members, to thank them for their help, and with which he seems to find enough fault to ban a member from the politics threads, and let members come to their own conclusions about it. I am posting this in the helpdesk section and the feedback section.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This is not feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement