Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Same Setting - again and again.

Options
  • 06-10-2008 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Hello!! :D

Decided to write here after having another one of these dreams.

I seem to constantly have dreams about carnivals/funfairs. I mean, all the time!! :eek:

It's never a nice feeling and there's always something sinister happening there, like people getting stuck on rides, people being chased, ex's appearing out of nowhere, rides breaking down mid-air, getting lost and just lots of scary, weird things like that! I'm often very distressed in them.

Each time, the people/events change a little but my dreams are in a carnival setting so often and it's never really a nice feeling.

I know, very weird!

Anybody got anything to offer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Echo..........ECHOOOOOOO..........echo...

My jayzus, this forum is empty! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 guy2454

from "the big book of dreams".

CARNIVAL "to dream of being at a carnival fortells many part invitations, but beware of drinking too much"

FAIR " to dream you are at a fair denotes that some pretended friend is about to do you an injury. You may grow dissatisfied with your sweethearts attentions and find someone more thoughtful. To dream of being at a fair on the company of your sweetheart indicates a separation caused by jealousy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

i constantly have dreams im in tesco. and im always playing hide and seek or something like that
    odd :S

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I keep dreaming that I'm in a holiday resort, and in the dream it's always familiar to me and I love the place but I'm always really lonely there.. There's never anyone I know..

I also dream about trains a LOT.. anything to do with trains, stations, tracks, being on the trains themselves.. Very weird..

:confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

i constantly have dreams im in tesco. and im always playing hide and seek or something like that
    odd :S

Closet shoplifter ? :D;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I always dream I'm in some city/town thing, always the same one, just different parts of it, and I'm tryng to do some shopping, or get to the centre to meet someone, and its always dreams about the journey. once I get to where I'm headed, I wake up. so I never know what the heck happens next. Sometimes its an ominous dream, and I wake up freaked out (damn sewer sharks) and sometimes its really plesant and I wake up all happy.

Any takers? Cause I'm curious.

If it helps i recognise the urban area- a mixture of my Dads home town, Dublin city center, Barcelona, some random hot and by the sea tourist town, Salthill and Cork city. When I first started dreaming of it I was getting lost and couldn't see, now I know my way round, its only sometimes scary things happen in it, but the are itself is fine now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Miacc

Op, the feeling may be more important than the dream. Are you anxious about something? you could look up Freudian dream interpretations, im not sure how helpful this would be to you though. youre probably the best person to interpret your own dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I too keep havin a recurring dream

the settings.people are always different, usually a time period, but the concept is the same: They try to kill me and I either kill them first, or disarm them and run away

hafta suss what it means............

Advertisement