Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge

Options
  • 06-10-2008 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I know its a long shot but i'm applying to cambridge this year to study medicine. I'm wondering if anyone has information on which college i should apply to. Is there any college which has an especially high concentration of irish students or a certain leaning towards medicine??

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lala00

which other uk colleges did you apply to?
    Did you sit the ukcat as well as the bmat
    good luck with your application, I'm waiting for an interview for medicine in the uk myself .

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smndly

Yea i sat both aptitude tests.. UKCAT went great and i dont know bout the BMAT yet. Ive applied to cambridge, Southamton, Glasgow and Peninsula... Hopefully we'll hear back from them soon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lala00

I applied to southhampton and Peninsula aswell!
    also Nottingham and east anglia
    I think peninsula interview in nov dec but southhampton don't interview at all:confused:.
    got 642.5 in ukcat it think thats fine
    but worried about jc results only 4 a's,? do they look at them leaving cert 5 A's hopefully that will make up for the jc results
    good luck

Advertisement