Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 90s Network?

• 06-10-2008 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Anyone catch this over the weekend? Some nice tunes and voiceover production. Is it weekends only? I cant seem to pick it up again today.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Yes it's a weekend temp think its for 15 weeks and it broadcasts on 99.5fm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

details here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57427273&postcount=43 although for feedback on the station, please continue to use this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Da Funky Munky

Thanks Ronan & TBH.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭Mike O' Brien

all feedback is welcome, good or bad. Hope you are enjoying it.

Mikey
    Station Manager
    The 90s Network

As long as you dont play "Cotten Eye Joe" I'll give this another listen this weekend :)

• Advertisement

we are now streaming on www.the90snetwork.com. Feedback welcome guys.....

Great audio for a stream but there seems to be DJs talking as well as the songs on the stream yet its a weekend station? Im confused. Its on FM at the weekend and the webstream is voice-tracked?

Funky Monkey your a silly billy. During the week the stream is a loop of te last weekends broadcast.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Mike O' Brien. No gettin away from you!! ;) loving the station! have the ma hooked on it too. :D was tellin the sister in Donegal about it. . . as soon as I mentioned Xworx and Eclipse jeans she nearly died :p oh the memories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nineties Ninja

You can check Enda Cauldwell counting down the Top 90 songs of the 90s in the USA this weekend from 12 midnight on Friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

Excellent station, told everyone to tune it in. Sounds very profesisonal and majority of songs bring back great memories. Long may it reign!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 weezereire

Hi Everyone,

I accidently tuned into this station this weekend and It was by far the best thing I found this weekend! I absolutely love the station. Great work guys! Oh the memories of the music!

Thank you thank you thank you 90s network people.

I love the fact the the news you are listening is relating to the same date some ten years ago!

Oh and fair play for using the bit of Gaeilge too!

10/10!

Hope this goes 24/7

=w=

Why thank you weezeire, glad you enjoyed our station. As for going 24/7 it is not an option. We run each weekend until January! Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Mike O' Brien
    The 90s Network

Love this station!!

and like already mentioned, I love the way the news is from that particular date back in the 90's. a few nice flash backs.

the one that got me was when they do the bit of reminiscing and the girl asks if you ever owned Xworx or eclipse jeans. oh the holy mortification :o

Keep up the good work lads. It's a treat to have something so different and exciting on the radio!

More good tunes on this over the last 2 days. Does anyone know anything about the DJs involved? Their previous stations etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

More good tunes on this over the last 2 days. Does anyone know anything about the DJs involved? Their previous stations etc?

Mainman Mike O'Brien started with Radio Caroline in Bayside in 1998. He has also been involved with Freedom FM, Breeze FM and Hits FM - the latter two being stations playing nothing but '90s. I think there was another station called Liquid FM. He has turned up on some dance stations including Capital FM. He also was involved with temporary-licenced youth station for the midlands Play FM.

Paul Duffy, invlved behind the scenes, was involved with Freedom FM and Crork's Red FM amongst others.

Jason Dee has tonnes of stations to his credit, including Power FM, Rhythm FM (the 1994 one), Club FM, Pulse (I think), ESG FM, Freedom FM, Sugar FM and Capital FM and also temporary-licenced Premier FM and Play FM.

Enda Caldwell - where do we start: Sunset FM, RLO, Dundalk's Kiss FM, Tipp FM, Atlantic 252, South East Radio, Today FM, temporary licencees The Word, Choice FM and The Rock. Many stations abroad including Radio Luxembourg and Riviera Radio. That's only a small sample!

Wayne Scales - Freedom FM as far as I know.

Liam Tutty - other temporary licences - Blessington FM and Play FM.

Seanan O Coistin - Temporary licencee Premier FM and Limerick college station Wirded FM.

Ralph McGarry - if he's involved, which I think he is: Kiss 103, Pulse FM and temporary licencees Blessington FM and Play FM. I think he might be Mike Ormond of Choice FM and The Rock.

Alan Deane - some dance stations as far as I know, one of them being Capital FM.

I saw the name of Tony Ainscough in the original schedule - he is also involved with The Rock.

Can anyone else add to my tuppence worth?

Holy God Declan! Should I be worried???!!!!!!!!

This Weekend is "TV Programmes of the 90s brought to you by "Rancheros"!
    I'm Backing slowly away from the pc...............

Paul Duffy is now on overnights on 98FM.

Another person now involved in the station is Greg Brown. Like a no. of people on this station, he was on Freedom FM. He was also with Energy 94, and I think ESG before that. Greg cropped up on Premier FM during one of its temporary licenced runs. He has also been involved with instore radio stations in Britain.

Liam Tutty was also station manager of Wicklow pirate Flash FM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Slaygal

Loving the station, I listening while driving and get some funny looks at traffic lights cos I'm dancing like a lunatic. Can I make a suggestion ? A little bit more variety would be great, the last 2 weekends I tuned in I head the same songs on each show.

SG x

Mainman Mike O'Brien started with Radio Caroline in Bayside in 1998. He has also been involved with Freedom FM, Breeze FM and Hits FM - the latter two being stations playing nothing but '90s. I think there was another station called Liquid FM. He has turned up on some dance stations including Capital FM. He also was involved with temporary-licenced youth station for the midlands Play FM.

Paul Duffy, invlved behind the scenes, was involved with Freedom FM and Crork's Red FM amongst others.

Jason Dee has tonnes of stations to his credit, including Power FM, Rhythm FM (the 1994 one), Club FM, Pulse (I think), ESG FM, Freedom FM, Sugar FM and Capital FM and also temporary-licenced Premier FM and Play FM.

Enda Caldwell - where do we start: Sunset FM, RLO, Dundalk's Kiss FM, Tipp FM, Atlantic 252, South East Radio, Today FM, temporary licencees The Word, Choice FM and The Rock. Many stations abroad including Radio Luxembourg and Riviera Radio. That's only a small sample!

Wayne Scales - Freedom FM as far as I know.

Liam Tutty - other temporary licences - Blessington FM and Play FM.

Seanan O Coistin - Temporary licencee Premier FM and Limerick college station Wirded FM.

Ralph McGarry - if he's involved, which I think he is: Kiss 103, Pulse FM and temporary licencees Blessington FM and Play FM. I think he might be Mike Ormond of Choice FM and The Rock.

Alan Deane - some dance stations as far as I know, one of them being Capital FM.

I saw the name of Tony Ainscough in the original schedule - he is also involved with The Rock.

I take it you work there too Declan? Thanks for all that info :)

• Advertisement

Anyone know when its finishing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

love the 90's network! i listen to it every saturday morning in the shower, it gets me all happy for the weekend!!

keep it going please!!:D

Anyone know when its finishing?

Anyone? Ive heard the end of December.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Slicklink

You have a database going dont you. I have been tracking your trainspotting movements for some time now and am on to you. The A in Declan A Walsh does stand for Anorak, right ?

Dont think Jason worked on Pulse, at least not whilst I was there, likewise with Ralph.

Ralph Mc Garry is most certainly not Mike Ormond! I wasnt going to correct you, but the laughter has worn off. Ralph did work in Kevin's Kiss103 as did most of what was to become Pulse103. I think Ralphs backgound was with Freedom as he's a templeogre afaik.

Beside The Rock and Choice, Mike himself was the owner/jock of a few pirates himself in the late 80s with Sean Ashmore including Signal 106.

Lads I can honestly say that half the info in these posts is BULLSXXT!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭2fivers

Grand. So it looks like your options are : clarify the bullsxxt or let it stand.

As regards my particular contribution, I acknowledge I made a mistake in thinking Ralph was on Pulse (although he still could have been), and I had read another post on some board somewhere which lead me to believe that Ralph and Mike Ormonde were one and the same. Sorry about that, but I had qualified that remark anyway.

Generally, I would qualify a remark if unsure of the facts. For example, I say "I think" in relation to Jason Dee being on Pulse. I have just checked Jason Dee's own website and it includes clips of when he was on Pulse FM. So that sorts that one out to my satisfaction!
    www.jasondee.com

If you look at the rest of what I say, when I don't qualify with remarks like "I think" or "as far as I know", I am very confident of the information supplied. They tend to be from reliable sources.

Just to make amends for the Ralph McGarry mini-fiasco, I have further information about Liam Tutty from his own bebo profile. He was involved with KFM and then did some overnights with FM104. He also spent a bit of time in Australia doing voice-overs. Then, Liam went on to Beat 102-103, the south-east regional station.

Very little bull coming from me I can assure you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭JDee

I think a few deep breaths are required here and we calm down :) The posts by Slicklick have been jumped on when - in fairness - it was ten years ago and he cant be expected to remember every jock in Pulse :pac:

I remember meeting you in the station Slick, it stands out as you had a smart suit on which isnt something you see in pirate stations much, I think you were on your lunch break from the day job dude? You were one jock from Pulse and the stations Ive heard you on since that always stands out. A fantastic radio voice and one Id like to hear on a fulltime legal.

The link that Declan put up is for a site that, still (!), isnt finished so bear that mind if you're having a browse. Likewise the links to my Pulse audio on there is something I cringe listening back on now but sure hey - it was a decade ago and my style tends to be alot calmer these days :) I put it, and links like it, up for the anoraks but also for the dance enthusiasts - we were playing some great tunes on the pirates back then ;)

Maybe what Mikey is trying to say is that we get this thread back on topic. Its about Dublin's newest licensed radio station and one Im enjoying every minute of on air. Its the fruition of one years hard work by Mike and the others behind the scenes and I have loads of respect for anyone attempting to setup a temporary station. Its not easy to establish a solid listenership (outside of anoraks) in just 15 weekends but we have managed to do it.

www.the90snetwork.com

cheers

Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Manimal

Lads I can honestly say that half the info in these posts is BULLSXXT!!!!!!

Thanks for that useful contribution. Care to tell us where we went wrong or do you just want to sneer from the sidelines?

• Advertisement

The 90s Network Christmas Party
    Howdy guys,

just a quick invite to all on boards.ie to our Christmas party which takes place in Wrights Cafe Bar, Swords from 10PM. All anoraks welcome to have some festive fun. This gig will be aired on Sat night. And the lovelly Liam Tutty said he is taking the tab for the bar. He is just too nice a guy!!

Hope to see you there,

sneer!

Mikey

The 90s Network is countding down the Top 150 of the 90s on our final day on air; the 11th January. Countdown begins at 1pm and wraps up at 11pm. From 11pm there will be some self indulgence in the studio to wrap up proceedings in this licence run. Join myself and Ralph McGarry and most of the jocks as we enjoy pizza and beer on air. All criticism is most welcome of the station and so is the praise! So get your tapes ready and have a lsten as we flick the swith on the tx!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

The 90s Network is countding down the Top 150 of the 90s on our final day on air; the 11th January. Countdown begins at 1pm and wraps up at 11pm. From 11pm there will be some self indulgence in the studio to wrap up proceedings in this licence run. Join myself and Ralph McGarry and most of the jocks as we enjoy pizza and beer on air. All criticism is most welcome of the station and so is the praise! So get your tapes ready and have a lsten as we flick the swith on the tx!!

hope ye get another licence again, cos i liked the station immensley when I was in dublin

On Sunday, 11th January, 2009 (our last day on air) we will broadcast the Top 150 songs of the 1990s

The lineup looks like this

10pm – 11pm: Mike O'Brien, Paul Duffy and Ralph McGarry15 – 1

9pm – 10pm: Robbie Dunbar 30 - 16

8pm – 9pm: Liam Tutty 45 - 31

7pm – 8pm: Greg Browne 60 - 46

6pm – 7pm: Jason Dee 75 - 61

5pm – 6pm: Brian Butterly 90 - 76

4pm - 5pm: Alan Deane 105 - 91

3pm – 4pm: Nicola agus Seanan 120 – 106

2pm – 3pm: Mark O’ Hare 135 – 121

1pm – 2pm: Enda Caldwell 150 - 136

More on the station at www.the90snetwork.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

im going to miss this station a lot, i love listening to it in work

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I only found this station today and I liked it alot,is there any chance it will be back..?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Dub13 wrote: »
    I only found this station today and I liked it alot,is there any chance it will be back..?

I heard it last night while driving from Dublin to Offaly, really enjoyed it and just lost reception at Kilbeggan (same as otherDublin channels reception).

Ah nooooo. I can't believe this is coming to an end now! gah!

Mike, really hope ya get to continue it! Seen as though you built the studio and all ;)

Here's yesterday's Top 150 in full

Compiled from a combination of the following data:

• Irish record sales in the 90s
    • UK record sales in the 90s
    • Club plays of songs in the 90s
    • Texts requests over the past 15 weekends

**** NUMBER ONE ****

World Cup Italia 90 – Put em under pressure

2 Faithless - Insomnnia

3 GnR - November Rain

4 The Prodigy - No Good (Start The Dance)

5 Bryan Adams - Everything I Do

6 U2 - One

7 Nirvana - Teen Spirit

8 Oasis - Dont Look Back In Anger

9 Cher - Believe

10 Bill Whelan - Riverdance

11) Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around

12) Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby

13) Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing You

14) Mark McCabe - Maniac '99 (the Pulse version from circa 97-99, before it was released as a CD in 2000)

15) Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

16) Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer

17) MC Hammer - You Cant Touch This

18) The Sawdocters - I Useta Love Her

19) Take That - Never Forget

20) Coolio - Gangsters Paradise

21) Aqua - Barbie Girl

22) Spice Girls - Wannabe

23) REM - Losing My Religion

24) Run DMC & Jason Nevins - Its Like That

25) Oasis - Wonderwall

26) 2 Unlimited - No Limit

27) Blackstreet - No Diggity

28) Westlife - Swear It Again

29) Will Smith - Men In Black

30) Whigfield - Saturday Night

31) Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love
    32) Boyzone - No Matter What
    33) Delerium - Silence
    34) Spice Girls - 2 Become 1
    35) Haddaway - What Is Love
    36) Kylie - Better The Devil You Know
    37) Pato Banton - Baby Come Back
    38) Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You
    39) Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
    40) Liam Harrison & The Goal Celebrities - Give It A Lash Jack

41) Culture Beat - Mr Vain
    42) Bewitched - Ce'st La Vie
    43) Take That - Back For Good
    44) Elton John - Something About Way You Look Tonight
    45) Charles & Eddie - Would I Lie To You
    46) Radiohead - High n Dry
    47) Ace of Base - All That She Wants
    48) Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
    49) R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
    50) Right Said Fred - Im Too Sexy

51) Cher - Shoop Shoop Song
    52) Punchunella - San Tran Sisco
    53) Gabrielle - Dreams
    54) Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)
    55) LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
    56) Lou Bega - Mambo Number 5
    57) 2 Unlimited - Get Ready For This
    58) Extreme - More Than Words
    59) The Outhere Brothers - Boom Boom Boom
    60) The Waterboys - Whole Of The Moon

61) Underworld - Born Slippy
    62) Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
    63) Robin S - Show Me Love
    64) Boyzone - Father & Son
    65) Blur - Country House
    66) All 4 One - I Swear
    67) PM DAWN - Set Adrift ....
    68) N Trance - Set U Free
    69) Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
    70) Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack

71) Robert Miles - Children
    72) Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
    73) Frank & Walters - After All
    74) Pras Michel - Ghetto Supastar
    75) Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
    76) ATB - Till I Come
    77) Madonna - Vogue
    78) Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
    79) Bon Jovi - Always
    80) Westlife - Flying Without Wings

81) Reel II Reel - I Like To Move It
    82) S Club 7 - Bring It All Back
    83) Everything But The Girl - Missing
    84) Los Del Rio - Macerena
    85) Niamh Kavanagh - In Your Eyes
    86) The Simpsons - Do The Bartman
    87) Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much
    88) Enigma - Return To Innocence
    89) Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode
    90) Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Boom, Shake The Room

91) Sound Crowd - Energy Rush
    92) 4 Non Blondes - Whats Up
    93) OMC - How Bizarre
    94) SPQR - Unlimited Dreams (Higher & Higher)
    95) Fugees - Killing Me Softly
    96) The Tamperer - Feel It
    97) Robbie Williams - Old Before I Die
    98) Maria McKee - Show Me Heaven
    99) Snap - The Power
    100) Smashing Pumpkins - 1979

101) Shaggy - Boombastic
    102) Mariah Carey - Hero
    103) Let Loose - Crazy For You
    104) Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
    105) KWS - Please Don't Go
    106) Michael Jackson - Black Or White
    107) Fatboy Slim - Praise You
    108) Erasure - Abba-esque EP
    109) George Michael - Fast Love
    110) Def Leppord - When Love & Hate Collide

111) No Doubt - Don't Speak
    112) The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
    113) U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing (Perfecto Remix)
    114) Tatjana - Santa Maria
    115) Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives
    116) Picturehouse - Sunburst
    117) D Ream - Things Can Only Get Better
    118) Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
    119) Simply Red - Fairground
    120) Beats International - Dub Be Good To Me

121) Goodmen - Give It Up
    121) Perez Prado - Guaglione (Guiness Ad)
    123) Tupac - California Love
    124) Zig & Zag - Them Girls
    125) Chesney Hawkes - The One And Only
    126) Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
    127) UB40 - Falling In Love With You
    128) Nikoli -Ready To Flow
    129) Richie Kavanagh - Aon Focal Eile
    130) Meja - Its All About The Money

131) Lauren Hill - Cant Take My Eyes Off You
    132) Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satalitte
    133) Freddy Mercury - Living On My Own
    134) Jimmy Nail - Aint No Doubt
    135) Five - Everybody Get Up
    136) Undercover - Never Let Her Slip Away

I wont take responsibility for (some) of the tunes in the rest of the chart below! :D It was already in the can before we decided to completely overhaul the chart ...

137 Bitch, Meredith Brooks

138 Deeply Dippy, R*S*F (Right Said Fred)

139 It's All Coming Back To Me Now, Celine Dion

140 Close To You, Maxi Priest

141 Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), C+C Music Factory

142 Lightning Crashes, Live

143 Bullet With Butterfly Wings, Smashing Pumpkins

144 Unbelievable, EMF

145 Everlong, Foo Fighters

146 Dammit (Growing Up), Blink-182

147 Love Takes Time, Mariah Carey

148 Good Vibrations, Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch

149 Everything Changes, Kathy Troccoli

150 Step By Step, New Kids On The Block

Yesterday was great fun in the studio - complete and utter chaos, just like all closedowns should be :) Lets hope we get to do something similar again soon.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thanks for the list, good to see one of my favs, San Trancisco, on it.

Dum Dum..... Dum ....... Dum....

The most unique radio station to hit the Dublin airwaves returns October 9th 2009. Bigger, Better and with a surprise or two! Join us soon!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Can't wait! Just over a month to go! Looking forward to hearing you back on! :D

The 90s Network returns to the airwaves on October 9th 2009. We will be broadcasting on 100.3 (subject to Comreg) and this year we are doing the station in aid of Crumlin Children's Hospital. Text us on 57000 (€1 per text)

We will be broadcasting every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Our newly revamped website has the scaffolding up at the minute but we hope to relaunch it next week.

We have a few familiar faces on the new schedule and we also have some cracking new shows for the new licence run. Look us up on Facebook and become a fan. We are also on Twitter.

Roll on 12.01am on the 9th October!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

The 90s Network returns to the airwaves on October 9th 2009. We will be broadcasting on 100.3 (subject to Comreg) and this year we are doing the station in aid of Crumlin Children's Hospital. Text us on 57000 (€1 per text)

We will be broadcasting every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Our newly revamped website has the scaffolding up at the minute but we hope to relaunch it next week.

We have a few familiar faces on the new schedule and we also have some cracking new shows for the new licence run. Look us up on Facebook and become a fan. We are also on Twitter.

will you be streaming online also?

great to hear your coming back though

Yes, we will be streaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Manimal

quote]

Are Real Radio not using the 100.3 at the same time ? Hows that gonna work?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Manimal wrote: »

quote]

Are Real Radio not using the 100.3 at the same time ? Hows that gonna work?!

I guess both stations asked the BCI for 100.3.
    One (or maybe both) will be disapointed.

The 90s Network kicks off on 9th of October this year on 107.3. It aint a ase of being disapointed, Real Radio requested the frequeny we take what we are given and be glad we got it! Roll on 9th October!!

Howdy Anoraks,

Join us at midnight this Thursday for the Relaunch of The 90s Network
    on 107.3FM. Join Sharon Curley, George Burgess, Sonny and The rest of The Curley Family!! Our text line is up and running and all proceeds this year are going to Crumlin Children's Hospital. text NETWORK to 57000. €1 per text!! www.the90snetwork.com goes live on wedneday with blogs, forums and a webcam!!!
    Mikey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Hi Mike -

it'd make things a lot easier for us if you could use the "Pimp My Show" thread for these type of announcements in future. I left this thread go because it contained a lot of feedback, but the balance is tipping slightly :)

so, any user feedback on the station, continue to post here, but for announcements, please use "Pimp My Show" - we have to apply the same rules equally to everyone.

thanks,
    radio mods.

Only saw he response now tbh, apologies!!!

So week 2 down any thoughts anoraks??

• Advertisement
Advertisement