Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolmine Road Road Works

Options
  • 06-10-2008 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hey noticed the sign saying that there was supposed to be road works on coolmine road last weekend 4-5th October just asking did anything actually happen because i didn't notice anthing? The only thing that i did notice was stuff being done today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

I was driving down the clonsilla road on Saturday and I did not notice any difference in traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Yes :mad: they had the road closed Saturday evening and I'm not sure when they reopened it. The only difference i've noticed is that they took a sign board down off a post a foot from the train tracks, handier for pedestrians. other than that I saw no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Skyhawk1990

the road was open again on sunday. i hadn't noticed a thing.

all that for nothing but a sign. that's pointless but that's Ireland for ya:rolleyes:

thanks for the info oblivious and cathooo

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Past30Now

They worked through the Saturday nght. Started about 10pm and were still hammering and hollering at 3am. No idea when they stopped but they were long gone by lunchtime on sunday.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Skyhawk1990

sorry for the slow reply. thanks for the info!

on a side topic aren't there laws against those sort of activities going on past 7pm i think it is or does that only apply to stuff like housing renovations etc.?

• Advertisement
Advertisement